lunes, 17 de agosto de 2015

To my youth love

When I needed someone. He came to my life like a God's present
He was there to give me his hand, his love, his compression…
He gave me light; he gave me sense of life and dreams.
When I needed a path… he gave me one.

It is the beauties recalls of my youth
I remember how much I used to love him
I remember his hugs and his breath
and how happier we were.

We had bad moments but more love moments
His details, his letters, his promises.
I can't forget.

But our love was dirty and tired
Our paths and dreams turned into different ways
We gave up, we just broke up.

My heart couldn't support so much pain,
that a part of my body died when you go out of my life.
I decided disappear of your life.

When you got out of my life, not just part of my body,
also my soul died and my future collapsed.
I forgot who I was and it’s been hard to remember who
I used to be before I met you

I want you to be happy even with another person
But that was very easy for you.
what most it hurt, it isn't being more with you
What must it hurt, it is that you can love without me

Indeed, my dear.

I have to confess, that even the time goes on, after 5 years, I still cry sometimes.
My soul loves you, but when my eyes see your eyes, they don't recognize them.
We are a strangers that I wonder why ¿how did we support us?

No hay comentarios.: