viernes, 14 de agosto de 2015

TO MY FIRST LOVE

You were my first love, I learned to love with you.
We were too young and dumb to understand.
Love is not a game.

You made me feel like a woman, I felt loved,
I felt unique and secure. I loved our dreams.
But those dreams were just  fake.


With you I wanted to be so perfect that I even wore my mom's highheels
I fixed my hair and took a shower even when it wasn't my day.
But that wasn't enough for you to give me your love.

I still remember how I met you
I still remember how we dreamt
I still remember how much I cried
For days, days and days.
Tears and years.

Then years came and we became strangers
You have a wife and a daughter.
And I only have recalls

I won't forget those days, you, you were my first true love.
My heart won’t forget you.
In fact, when you cheated on me,
you took a piece of me with you.

I hate you because I still remember you like my first love
And I'm sure that when you think of me,
You’re just thinking of another girlfriend you’ve had.

No hay comentarios.: