sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2015

To my future love

I don't have the pleasure to know you yet but,
I love you since I know you are looking for me.
I know at this time that you will be a freak as I am,
and that we’ll fly and love everywhere.

We will built our planet
We will eat ice cream and candies
We will watch movies and talking about life
We will built a weekend house

I will teach you about myself and
I will learn about your mystery,
I will share with you my intimates  fears
and I will share with you my intimates dreams.

The dark of the night will cover us
that our light of love will be enough.
I don't promise love forever but in change
I promise my loyal and true love.

I don't know how you look or
how long I will wait.

I don’t care..
I'm a dreamer and  I'm sure We won't regret.

No hay comentarios.: